SO IT IS TIME TO INSTALL THE EZE BREEZE WINDOWS.
EZE Breeze windows are easy to install.
If you are going to do it yourself, here are some helpful tips:
- Remember your numbers for your openings? Now is when you want to use your notes to layout each window to the corresponding opening.
- Remove any straps and cardboard
- Place the window in the opening
- Leave all vents down on the window put one screw in each side of the window on the outer flange.
- Remove the plastic shipping piece that is at the top of the vent stack.
- Put window in closed position and finish installing screws to outer flange.
- The final step is to be sure the panels operate up and down smoothly. Don’t use the thumb tabs for this, those are used only if you take the panels out to clean them.
OUTSIDE MOUNT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
INSIDE MOUNT INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS